Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What the.....?

A couple of weeks ago Luke saw some lint rollers in the $ bin at Target. He thought that it would be a good buy since we were getting a dog. Little did we know that Max really does not shed hair. Thank heavens for that.

The rollers were stashed away in a drawer. Until yesterday when Maggie and Pete found them. Maggie came up to me and very calmly asked, "What the hell is this?" I was trying to explain to her that this was not appropriate language when I was interrupted by Peter. "What the hotel is this?" I started to chuckle and now he thinks it is funny...it really is.

While we are on the subject, guess what the "hotel" happened at the grocery store today? I had put some Windex in the grocery cart. While I was talking to the butcher (who was giving me quite the sales pitch) Peter was spraying people with Windex! AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I started to scold him and grabbed the bottle. Apparently he had untwisted the top. The bottle crashed on the ground and splattered everywhere.

Story of my life. Peter making a scene everywhere we go. Last week someone asked me if he was into the creative arts????
Seriously bud....."What the hotel?"

6 comments:

megan said...

Sara, once again I have to say, I love your blog.

Lizzy said...

You always have the best store stories. That Peter is too funny.

Adam's Family said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!! To funny.

Adam's Family said...

oops, I mean too not to.

Luke said...

Why don`t you just deleat it Adam?

Luke said...

You forgot is this.