I have Micheal Jackson sunglasses. Maybe it is since the media is bomb-barding me with MJ photos and stories-- that he is just in my brain. But as I glanced in my rear view mirror yesterday I was horrified. My straggly dark hair, and my head was tilted (since I am so short) to look in the mirror, which made my nose appear pig-nosed. I don't know what to think---I guess you could say that I am keeping his memory alive.
New marketing techniques? On my way over to teach swimming lessons I passed a sign. I did a double take. I thought I had read it wrong. Nope. I thought when you were trying to sell a product/home that you would advertise a lower price. To those who look at this house because of the sign, I say: There is a sucker born every day!

4 comments:
Michael is whiter than you!
HAHAHA!!! Not even close to MJ (be thankful for that)! I love your aviator glasses....very chic.
OK, so I take it back, you DO look like Michael Jackson in those glasses.
That is HILARIOUS about the sunglasses. But let the similarities end there, please.
Post a Comment