Thursday, July 23, 2009

Poor Mans Liposuction

I loathe these swim suit cover ups. I am starting to cringe when I see them. Steve is a little more obvious in his dislike for them--he lets out a holler, followed by a very biased comment. Which I am about to do as well.

I think this lady's husband was on to me, while I was snapping photos.
Seriously ladies, it is only drawing more attention to your imperfect figure. Rude? Maybe. But who does have a perfect figure? I love that their are many different body types, the world would be boring if we all looked like the Stepford Wifes. BUT, please don't give me a reason to make fun of you by your tacky outfits, and drawing attention to yourself.

Well, I may EAT my words and end up wearing one of those cover ups (OK, NEVER) IF I keep eating these.......
Amy told me about them. I am not a huge cupcake fan, but I thought I would give them a try. They are so dang good. We bought a half dozen just for the drive home from Cali. The strawberry are my favorite. So you can see how thrilled I was to find the recipe.

Eat away, just make sure you hit the gym the next day.

3 comments:

Dustin said...

Were the Sprinkles THAT good? I have heard they are great. Maybe I will try to go when I am in Chicago in Sep. I think I could afford to have one guilt free after running the half - hehe.

Adam's Family said...

I think those cover-ups are funny. Not as good as tuxedo t-shirts, but still funny. And I would much rather see that then her in a real swimsuit. And yes that is rude. They were from Logan.

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Yay, another addict! Now if only you can find the red velvet recipe for me! I have another super yum strawberry cupcake recipe - I will have to compare and see if they are similar. We tried the grilled yams the other day! Yummy! Thanks for sharing!