Happy Birthday Maggie!
In honor of your birthday here are 6 reasons why you are so special.
1. Funny. Yes you are a funny girl. Your stories, whether made up or real, make everyone laugh. You make the world laugh more.
2. Our secret kiss. I love that you made up a special kiss just for the two of us to share.
3. Morning hugs and I love you. When you wake up the first thing you do is give great hugs. It makes everyone feel special. You never miss a day giving you dad a hug and kiss goodbye...which is more than I can say.
4. Remember to clear your plate. This may seem silly, but it makes me so happy. You are the ONLY one in the family that remembers to clear up your spot after meals. It is a great help to me.
5. Athletic. From riding your bike to swimming and dancing. Whatever you try, you jump into with both feet, full speed. I love that you are not afraid to try anything.
6. Outgoing and positive. You can step into a crowd and automatically have lots of friends because of your bubbly personality. Nothing ever gets you down. At least not for long. You always know how to make an "everyday experience" into something fun and energetic!
Maggie you are special and very loved. We hope you have a wonderful day! (I also hope I can fulfill all your expectations.....you listed a lot!)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Maggie!
Love you! Have a happy day.
Happy birthday:)
What do you always get on your birthday?
Another year older!
Happy, happy birthday! We love you very much. We hope you have a really fun day.
I love you Mags!
That last one was from me...you know, Daddy!
Happy Birthday to cute Maggie. She's such a fun girl.
Post a Comment