Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stratford Neighborhood Parade

4th of July
I love our neighborhood parade. We start off with a pancake breakfast on the church grass. Then the parade down Stratford Avenue. Topped off with a carnival and kids activites at the end.
Luke's pride.
He told my friend, "Check out this baby!" and pointed to his flag.

I was concerned about Maggie's driving skills. She started off alright.
Some ladies told her she was doing well, and then threw candy in her
jeep. Maggie was so excited she reached down to grab the candy
and drove right into the crowd.

Happy 4th of July. Hope you have a great day,
ours is just beginning.


Luke and his "baby."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was esey.

Diane said...

That was a really fun neighborhood parade and party.

Natalie Bernhisel-Robinson said...

oh goody, I found your blog again. Cute pics! I love the 4th of July.