LOL!! What the...? Thanks for the chuckle this morning. :-)
What is going on?!
He is so adorable! I love it, no problems dressing him up this halloween I bet!
Is he sleeping or just laying down? That Peter is too funny.
When I took this picture, Peter was clear down the street, just laying on the sidewalk. Nothing was wrong. Just Peter.
Did you dress him up or did he do that himself?
Dad says that people just don't understand how hard it is to be a clown. Sometimes you just need to rest.
ha ha... that boy is hilarious.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL!! What the...?
Thanks for the chuckle this morning. :-)
What is going on?!
He is so adorable! I love it, no problems dressing him up this halloween I bet!
Is he sleeping or just laying down? That Peter is too funny.
When I took this picture, Peter was clear down the street, just laying on the sidewalk. Nothing was wrong. Just Peter.
Did you dress him up or did he do that himself?
Dad says that people just don't understand how hard it is to be a clown. Sometimes you just need to rest.
ha ha... that boy is hilarious.
Post a Comment