We have tried to enjoy the Fall colors and have taken a few drives and hikes this past week.
I like the scenery on the picture above, however I am positive Peter had just picked his nose and is looking at the outcome!


Luke took this picture for us. He loves to play photographer, zooming in and out, turning the angle of the camera, and he isn't so bad. Love all these guys.
*Warning TMI! I have lost a fair amount of weight since having Rachel. It has taken forever, and I have a ways to go, but it is a start. Steve is not so sure he likes the weight loss. He says I am loosing my curves, and particularly my breast size. I think he does not know how good he has it. I got curves baby and am proud of it. I have heard people compare breast size to fruit, yeah-mine ain't no kumquats.
*If you are judging me for what I have written--you are too conservative to read my blog, and can take your lurking and gossip elsewhere. Other than that laugh away...that is allowed!
7 comments:
I love TMI posts, they seem more real to me. John thinks I share way too much on my blog, but I'm just telling it like it is.
I wish I had more curves. I'm sure my boobs are going to look like rocks in socks after nursing a second baby. So very attractive.
I am totally offended.
NOT! :-)
Liz-how about after nursing two sets of twins? Not pretty.
And Sarah, you have some really great family pictures lately--at the beach, these ones...good looking family!
Why is it that the first thing to lose weight is the ta-tas? Why can't it come off the rear end first instead of last? I'm just sayin'...
you look great. i love the red fine print:)
OK, you made me laugh. Can we block people who are easily offended? I'd like to know. I know I lost a follower after my last political post... :)
Fun fun pictures.
Awesome post. I am never offended by TMI. In my opinion, you can never have TMI. You should read my friend's blog in which she talks about how upset she is that her baby gets more enjoyment out of her boobs than her husband. Hilarious.
I laughed pretty hard. I wish I could embrace my curves like you. I secretly wish I could test positive for the gene for breast cancer and lop those babies off. I hate breasts. Why do the dudes have to dig them so much?
Post a Comment