Friday, September 25, 2009

Zuri

This is Baby Zuri. We met her today!

It is very sad how I choose to remember this baby elephants name. I know it is like Suri (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' baby) but not quite. Then I remember Brad Pitt's daughter starts with a "Z"-- Zahara. So just combine them, sorta. Take the Z and drop the S. You got it.
It reminds me of an episode from the office. Which by the way, am loving that the new season has begun!

Kelly Kapoor: Oh my God I have so much to tell you!
Jim Halpert: Really?
Kelly Kapoor: Yes! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, they had a baby and they named it Suri, and then Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they had a baby, too, and they named it Shiloh. And both babies are amazing!
Jim Halpert: Great. What's new with you?
Kelly Kapoor: [blank stare] I just told you.

The kids had no school today. Grandma and Grandpa Greer took us to the zoo. But the tab was picked up by Jesse. So I have both to thank.
At the inflated cost of an ice cream cone--they can share.
Yup, thats a bear.
What I can't figure out is how you go from this (above).....
to this (below)?????



We had
a total
meltdown!

2 comments:

Adam's Family said...

Man, wish we had a zoo down here too! Looks fun!

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a good time! Love the meltdown shots! Priceless!