This is a great movie, and was actually filmed right by where Steve and I grew up.
We cuddled up on the couch with our popcorn yesterday to enjoy the movie.
When it got to this scene, (see below) Steve asked the kids if they knew what was happening.
Maggie: He is pretending he can't swim so that he can touch her.
A little too close to correct for a 6 year old girl. In my opinion.
Luke: Well that is the stupidest idea I have ever heard of!
You would think that their comments should be reversed since Luke is older and understands more. I guess not in this area. But he does have a MASSIVE crush on Taylor Swift. We have caught him cutting out her picture. Better than a friend at the gyms boy-he has a crush on Kim Kardashian.

2 comments:
Ben got this for Christmas, too. We went on a quick trip to Vegas over New Year's and he watched it 6 times. He's a little obsessed over baseball! Thankfully, he doesn't understand any of the romance stuff yet. Yet.
that is funney
Post a Comment