Saturday, February 27, 2010

Whats up with us?

I have $800 worth of girl scout cookies sitting in my car. I am glad someone is smiling about it. Because now we (mostly I) need to deliver these yummy cookies. I saw a story on the National News about these cookies being recalled. If asked, I don't know anything about it. Ignorance is bliss.


I got a new hair cut. Well sorta. This picture cracks me up. I asked Maggie to take a picture for me, and she went camera crazy with the angles. I love getting my hair done. Steve feels like it is reason to celebrate, so we always go out to dinner on these nights. I wonder if he feels bad for me, or is just thinking "Yeah, Sarah's hair is not in a pony tail today!"

Speaking of hair, in the picture of Maggie (above) she has half her hair in a braid from the day before, and half just hanging down. Yes, this is typical mothering on a Saturday.

Luke is been busy with school, scouts, and basketball.
What is his leader looking at.
Good thing I was not dressed to impress, if ya know what I mean.
This week Steve and Luke attended a Jazz game with his team.
The seats were nose bleeds, but nobody seemed to mind.
Steve let him buy something @ a reasonable price.
He choose these wrist warmers.
"Mom, it was these or the headband."
Boy was I relieved he decided not to look like Napoleon Dynamite.

He has a great Scout Master. Now the Den Mother is a whole other story.
And NO, it's not me.

Maggie's extracurricular includes, gymnastics, dance, and girl scouts.

She is pretty upset about not continuing with gymnastics. But with the job outlook we are all cutting back with something. Even me. Steve picked it for me--stop shopping at Target. It is true, it's like I am on a shopping spree when I go there.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

My thoughts:

That's a lot of cookies.

I like your hair.

So sorry Maggie has to stop gym. Been there, done that.

So sorry that you have to say goodbye to Target for a while.

Maggie is super cute.

Kelly E. said...

If you have any extra cookies, I'll take some! Thin mints and Samoas! MMMMM..... CUTE CUTE hair! That is a reason to celebrate!

Lizzy said...

So excited for the cookies! If you need help delivering (or someone to watch the kids while you do) let me know.

I love that picture of you! Your hair looks great. I'm sure Steve just wants to show ya off!

Diane said...

We love the pictures. Thanks for the cookies.

Katie said...

What, no year-round swimmers yet?! :)

La La Land said...

I noticed your hair on Sunday, but didn't get a chance to tell you how cute it is. I think that is so cute that you go out on hair-cut day. I need to start doing that.

And sorry for the late cookie order. My tummy will be so grateful to you, though.