Monday, March 29, 2010

Good start to the week

Hello! I just crammed a whole ding dong in my mouth.
Who doesn't have a smile after consuming one of those,
with chocolate still stuck to the teeth?

Surprisingly enough, I love Mondays.

On Monday's I wake up before 5:00 and go running with a friend, then hit our favorite gym class. Or maybe our favorite gym teachers class. He really is the best. We walk home with him, and laugh at his crazy life stories. And then keep laughing about them the rest of the day.

Today we met up with some friends at a favorite park. We played for over two hours. The kids met a little boy dressed up as a Power Ranger, who was being watched by his Great-great Grandma. This great-great grandma ended up watching my kids too while I gabbed. Thanks granny.



And I catch Rachel getting medicine bottles out of the fridge hourly. She feels very left out. At meal time I have syringes lined up for the sick kids. Rachel cries and cries that their is not one for her. So (right or wrong) now I fill a syringe with strawberry milk just for her. And now she is happy.

1 comment:

Molly said...

The park was SO fun. And that granny was pretty dang old... I love how we trusted her with our kids as we chatted.

Oh... I miss Cory and his awesome classes.:(