It amazes me how the sunshine and warmth can bring such happiness. I feel it, my kids feel it, and the world seems like a better place.
Soon after the kids were at school, Rachel's demands begun. She wanted to be pushed on the swing. Her smile comes so easily and it melts my heart.
Do remember this was first thing in the morning. Rachel was still in PJ's along with crazy bed hair.


At the grocery store, I made the mistake walking down the Easter aisle. Rachel wanted everything; balls, stuffed animals, sand toys, wind-up toys, and cute Adirondack chair. I may be a sucker, but not that big of one, we only came home with side walk chalk.

Hello early edition of Springtime. We love you and can't wait for more!
3 comments:
AMEN! Rachel's morning look is exactly how Alice looks every morning when we go out to play with the dog. Only her cute little down best is white. Cute photos, and the last one is to die for!
It's amazing how easy it is for a little one to smile! She looks cute and happy.
Ha ha... I promise I did not copy your cute swing pictures... I guess it is just that time of year! I am so ready for spring. i love Rachel's morning look. That is exactly how Ruby looks for most of our day... unless we have somewhere to go... then I try a little;) Doing hair is so exhausting.
Post a Comment