Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am never going to pray for you again!

Luke said the family prayer before bed last night. He prayed for Maggie in her upcoming dance recital. I opened an eye, and saw a huge smile come across her face. After the prayer I told Luke how nice that was of him to pray for his sister. Maggie agreed and wanted to give him a kiss. Luke did not want a kiss and made it clear that he was never going to pray for her again.

I am biased, but think my daughter is beautiful and a great dancer!

This is how Luke looked throughout the
whole recital.
So excited to be in attendance (insert sarcasm).

We had a busy day, and I told Maggie I was
sorry that I did not have time to buy her flowers.
"That is ok, my dad will remember and bring some for me."
Apparently she has A LOT to learn about her dad!

Then the next thing I know she hands me a bushel of flowers
from our yard.
"Here are some flowers for you to give me tonight."
How can I be mad at that? How sweet that she picked her own flowers.

I guess she gave up on her dad surprising her with flowers.
Yeah, smart girl. I gave up long ago as well.

3 comments:

La La Land said...

Adorable.

Diane said...

Good job, Maggie!

Camilla Millar said...

Maggie really does look great. And that picture of Luke is priceless.