Gods hands are in everything good on this earth. They are everywhere we look. I love this song by George Straight. Take a listen below. "I know he is there, but I don't look near as often as I should, yeah, I know I should. His fingerprints are everywhere, I just slow down to stop and stare, opened my eyes, and man I swear, I saw God today."
This is where I have noticed God this week--
*The early stages of the sun rising and lighting up the peeks of the mountains.
I saw God today
*Rachel looking at Maggie in admiration while rubbing her back.
I saw God today
*An older gentleman taking his daily walk, picking up trash along the way.
I saw God today
*Peter asking if I would like a hug.
I saw God today
* My kids wonderful church teachers. They are all so great and provide different strengths. I feel incredibly blessed for Maggie's teacher. Maggie was moved down an age group in Primary in order to help out a struggling friend (who sadly enough does not come any more). I think there was another reason she was moved, that no one could have foreseen. Her teacher, a single lady in the neighborhood, is beyond wonderful. Maggie has learned so much from her lessons, her love and friendship, that I am forever indebted to her.
I saw God today
*My kids running around the yard with butterfly nets in hand. Pure happiness is on their faces.
I saw God today
*People serving others: A plate of cookies dropped off on my side door placed between dirty diapers, a thank you note in my mail box, a friend aerating our lawn at no charge.
I saw God today
*A lady at the grocery store who smiled at my troubles with ill behaved children, and gave me words of encouragement.
I saw God today
*A scout master who dedicates so much time and love for the boys he loves and program he so strongly believes in.
I saw God today
*Spring flowers and blossoms in bloom everywhere, along with green grass.
I saw God today
*Rachel carrying her baby doll around the house.
I saw God today
*My sweet Peters white legs, lined with bruises.
I saw God today
*My husbands job being spared (for now at least.) As I prayed for my husband and our families future, I felt a calming spirit come over me. I felt the Lord was telling me to go on with life, not to stress, and everything would be alright. I later learned Steve's boss was praying too. Deciding if she should stay at home with her children. My family is a beneficiary of her prayers being answered. She decided to resign her post. A job that she has so much talent in-a true leap of faith.
I saw God today
I would love to know where you have seen God this week in your life...



3 comments:
Sarah, thanks for sharing all of that. I'm beyond thrilled that you guys have a little less worry in the job area. So so great.
You know it's funny! I was listening to that song this morning and crying! We have been experiencing HUGE trials right now and it is amazing how close God is when you most need him. Thanks Sarah for sharing! You inspire me! I am glad we are still friends after all these years!
Sarah you are awesome! Thanks for sharing....I am so glad to know you and your great family!
Post a Comment