Just like brother.
Luke is quite the swimmer. Peter is not, but thinks that he is.
Being the great brother, Luke has literally saved this kid a couple of times
in the pool.
Peter is oblivious, and just keeps going. Fear is not in his vocabulary.
We met my brothers newest addition for the first time.
He is so cute. I quickly traded my baby for a smaller one.
I loved this cute "little" Noah.
I think it made Steve and my sister in law nervous,
that I held him for so long!
Took a hike, hoping to catch a lizard.
Which Steve did, but did not know it.
"Dad caught a lizard!"
"I am trying, I am trying," Steve called back.
"NO, Dad, YOU CAUGHT A LIZARD!"
Steve looks into his net, "Oh, how bout that!"
Bathing Beauty #1
Bathing Beauty #2
You think I loved holding this little guy,
Rachel was in heaven.
And the guy who made this all possible!
Does it look like he is crippled?
Maybe sitting in a wheelchair?
Just sayin'. Actually he said it first.
2 comments:
Steve DOES look like he is in a wheelchair! I wish that we were there. It looks like a lot of fun. Drive safely on the way home.
I thought we went to St. George a lot. Looks like fun times.
Post a Comment