Dunham Family
Established August 4,1998
Picture taken under the olive tree
Sadly this olive tree was destroyed with the tornado.
This olive tree sits on a different corner of the temple!
August 1998
August 2010
August 1998
August 2010
August 1998
August 2010
August 1998
August 2010
I took the kids to Temple Square on Monday for a morning outing and to look at the replica of the temple. Little did I know that I would be so overcome with emotion. As my kids ran around the temple grounds, I remembered back 12 years before, and the significance of my temple marriage to Steve.
I love you Steve. These have not been the easiest 12 years, but boy have they been rewarding!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
5 comments:
I LOVE all these pictures. You seriously haven't aged at all. Steve looks like a completely different person with hair!
Happy Anniversary to you!!
Awwww....Happy Anniversary! It's almost been 12 years for us, too...can't believe it. I love all those pictures! You guys look fabulous (before AND after)!
Congrats! I love the idea of "then and now" photos. Also, our 15 year anniverary is on August 5th. Here's to celebrating!
Congratulations Sarah and Steve! It's hard to believe that it has been 12 years. I love all of the pictures.
Here's to 12+++more years!
Love, Mom and Dad
This is the greatest post Sarah. Wow, you were so gorgeous then and even more gorgeous now. I love seeing friends wedding photos. Mine are only 4 years old so we don't look that different yet.....
Post a Comment