Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Afternoons

We are counting the days till school starts, but still enjoying our summer days.
After the sky cleared from the wonderful rain storm, the kids went out to play with friends.
Puddles are so much fun.

I missed the pictures where they decided to do push ups in the puddles.

Oh and earlier in the day I met Chia-chi. Who is that you ask? A little neighbor bought out a glass box with bones, including the skull of a bird they had burried, and then dug up in their back yard. It still had feathers so they had to boil the bird. Now it is clean enough to rub against your cheek. I have no words.....

Funny Luke-isms
-We were at the drive through at McDonald's and I was having a very hard time understanding the guy taking my order. Luke said, "Do you think he is Italian?" I just glared at him. Apparently he did not understand my look, because he wanted to tell him a (somewhat offensive) phrase Steve taught him in Italian.

-Held the door open for his grandma, who said thank you. Luke told her that is what Boy Scouts do.

1 comment:

Marti said...

Um...I have no words, either. Well, maybe I do: creepy.