we are going to the "green" cabin.
I get excited too.
Such nostalgic memories.
I love eating dinner on the deck,
walks at dusk, moose and deer sighting,
and relaxing with a good book,
while the kids explore.
Luke is growing up so fast.
He is so independent, and can fly through
a book like no other.
We are making trips to the bookstore
more and more often.
Peter came to me with burrs stuck to his shorts
and said "Look how many hedgehogs I have!"
"Hedgehogs?" I asked and looked at Steve.
Steve told him he had "hitch hikers" and that is
what he took from the conversation.
Steve took the kids up to the lake while Rachel napped.
They had blast, and did not want to come home.
While playing in the river, they caught minnows
in their hands.
Peter was thinking and talking out loud about
how he was going to eat one.
Steve said he was so close he had to knock it out of the kids hand.
Should I be concerned that these are the glasses my
kids like to drink out of?
The shot glasses make for a lot of refills.
1 comment:
Rachel is getting blonder and blonder!!
And I would have totally loved drinking out of those glasses when I was a kid, too!
Sounds like a fabulous weekend.
Post a Comment