Friday, November 5, 2010

Buffalo check up

We ventured out to Antelope Island to watch the Buffalo get a check up and vaccinations. Sometime during my crazy morning routine I decided to charge my camera, and never put the battery back in the camera. Dang it! But I did have my flip. Better than nothing.
However, I am so short it is hard to see over the stalls. Add the sun in my eyes, and I had no idea where to aim the camera. So, you get what you get!


I spared you the sick I went through, watching from the rear. I about lost my lunch. Some dry heaving may have taken place. There was a lot of poop, wiping of poop, throwing a towel of poop, and the enema. We think it was a pregnancy test, but I like the human version of the pregnancy test better. All the buffalo got a huge shot shoved into the side of them.

We drove out with friends which made the ride fly by. I may steal pictures from her later too.