Thursday, November 25, 2010

Smashed Potatoes


Happy Thanksgiving!
I wished Peter just that, when he climbed into bed with me this morning. He told me he was excited to eat "smashed potatoes." I am also excited to eat my 4,000 calorie meal. I heard it would take an average woman 14 hours to walk off, what she eats today. I am probably going to ignore that information and just eat.

My Thankful List 2010!

My happy children.
My loving & complimentary husband.
My Parents.
We heard a story at church about a boy in juv. detention. His mom promised to come visit. He waited with excitement, asking constantly if she had arrived. She never came. I cant stop thinking about this story. My parents would never do that. The story made me thankful for my parents.

Living on a great tree lined street.
A house with character and love,
with a yard for my kids to play.

A healed foot which allows me to run again.
Early morning runs with great people.

School and Church Teachers. They are both equally great to my children.

Nature and all of Gods creations.
Great cabins to enjoy and relax at.

And last, today I am grateful for *Laughter.
It makes all your worries disappear.

*Laughter story: At breakfast the other morning, Peter stuck a crumb in Maggies cereal. It made her mad, and she told him that "Karma would come back and get him." He did not care, and got off his stool to demonstrate his karate moves. "I am doing karate to fight off those carmels!"