Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happiness 8

Running in freshly fallen snow!

My friend and I woke up early (early for a Sunday) and went running. It was amazing, and we were in constant awe of the beauty. The snow was still falling hard, and there was no traffic. We were able to run in the middle of even the most busy streets. This is the best time to run, before all the cars get on the roads and muck it up.

Tricia wanted to go back and get her ski goggles. I told her I was too proud to run with someone wearing ski goggles. Nice friend huh?

When I got home, Steve was still in bed. So I decided to join. He basically shoved me right back out. My body was the temperature of a freezer.


And my sweet girl, ran out of her bedroom yelling "It snowded, it snowded!"