I am potty training for the last time. And it better be the last time!
I want it to just magically happen. I am a busy woman and don't have time for games. Rachel is talking very efficiently and I believe she is very capable. (In my opinion, potty training and how well your child communicates, go hand in hand).
So brilliant me, had an idea. I enlisted the help of my four year old. My thought process was, that they are so close in age, 15 months apart, that this could work to my benefit. Rachel does everything Peter does and follows him everywhere. Peter was game, especially because he gets prizes if his sister succeeds.
So here is what he told her today:
Rachel. First you hold your penis. But don't hold your penis too tight, or the pee won't come out. If you don't have a penis, then you just don't hold it. Then you yell to mom, 'I am ready to wipe! '
Sounds like good advice, but it is not working. Go figure. If only she had a penis. Then maybe...