Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happiness 3

Goodnight Hugs
All cozy in her flannel pj's.

Along the lines of hugs, today at joy school (I was teaching) the kids about what your mouth was for. Peter jumped up and said it was for kissing, and layed a big one on me! Then a sweet little girl stood up walked over and leaned in. Another kiss. Then I was surrounded by kids, and started to think...could I get arrested for this?

This story still makes me laugh too:
I bought a pair of thick ribbed footless tights and was wearing them the other night. Maggie told me they were cute, but she did not think they were meant to be pants. Which was how I was wearing them around the house. She then made it very clear I was not to pick her up from her party wearing these tights. In fact maybe Dad should pick her up. She is growing up and is embarrassed of her mom.