We have been planning a girls night in her room for quite sometime. We were going to tie a quilt, paint the nails, play card games, and watch a movie. She just needed to clean her room. I had noticed she was making huge strides in cleaning. Her room is looking good. Comparative to what it sometimes looks like.
But tonight I had to break the news that she has a birthday party for a friend on the night we had planned. I was shocked to see her cry. This is a really good friend. She said that she would rather miss the party and have girls night. Not an option, but I realized how important one-on-one time is with her.
If I were to describe Maggie to someone, it would be that she is a happy go-lucky girl. She is always smiling and laughing. Her favorite thing is to spend time with family.
Eating our homemade carmel apples.
I love this outfit on Maggie.
I had to convince her that camo pants are not just for boys.
When paired with pink-it is the cutest thing ever.
Dear Ariel,
I wish I could stay with you. But I'm not a mermaid. But I can stay under water for a hole minit. But I'd rather not.
From,
Maggie
P.S. Kiss the sharks!!!
This letter is full of "buts" and don't tempt her, she would try and stay under the water for a whole minute, but her mom would rather she did not!