After a nightly grocery trip, I came home to this sight.
Steve had picked up the kids from swim team, put them in the shower, and then started a fire for Luke and Maggie to do their homework in front of. (Rachel just wanted to be part of my picture.)
It was a precious sight, and made me happy. Some days it is really hard to find things that make you happy. Thus, my "happiness posts" have been born.
***
On a side note, Rachel is more obsessed with my breasts than Steve is. I guess this is a natural stage for children. Just this week, she realized that she also has nipples like mom. All great and dandy, until she wants to compare. No thank you Rach. But she insists and starts tugging and pulling and digging until she finds what she is looking for. "Wow mom, they keep growing!" And I am thinking that I wish, it would magically happen. Magical (free) implants that is!