Honestly, I love Christmas Eve, more than Christmas Day. We did our annual sledding with the kids at Mountain Dell. That is a steep hill. I carried Rachel on my back once, Peter on my shoulders once, pulled Peter and Maggie in the sled once, and it was at about that point, I wished I had not gone on a run that morning.
That night we deep fried a couple turkeys (I will post video later.) Along with the turkey we had candied sweet pototoes. Yumo!
And the Christmas PJ's from G & G.

Before bed we sang Christmas carols.

The kids swore they saw a red light in the sky.

Christmas morning.
Luke-"you better not shoot your eye out!"
Good thing Santa brought Luke an air soft gun,
because Mom and Dad would never do such a thing.

Maggie has "Beiber Fever",
and found Justin Beiber stickers in her stocking!

Every child mentioned what a great Christmas this was.
Steves comment: "well, I guess if you
spend double what you want to....
you will have a great Christmas."

Notice that there is not a picture of Rachel opening gifts. She was not into the Christmas gifts, to say the least. Maybe it was because she opened the package with the underwear in it first." It was all down hill at that point.