Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happiness 13

This modern and unique Christmas tree.

I drive by this tree everyday.
It is just around the corner from our home.
It makes me smile.

You can't miss it.
And to say it is bright, well that would be an understatement.
It could compete against Clark Griswold's 250 strands of lights.


*On a side note, I was excited to get laundry detergent for such a good price at Costco. Steve carried it in from the car, and asked me what the hell it was. (He never agrees with my choice of laundry soap.)
I explained that it looked like it smelled good. He then told me that I should learn to read spanish, if I am going to buy a product that is written in it. (Gee, I honestly had not even noticed it was not english!--Look what a good picture will do!)
Turns out, this was fabric softener. Thus the price!
No habla e

spaƱol!