Cross Country Skiing!
The snow was icy, icy. However the higher we got, the better the snow.
The rain stopped, turned to snow, then to hail, and back to rain.
Look at how beautiful it was. We saw lots of berries like these. We decided that we should do this at least once a week, because then we would have plump bums! It was an awesome workout, which I was overdressed for. I had gloves and hats shoved into my jacket. Can you see the hat string hanging out?
Brain D. Mitchell turned out to be a really nice guy who looked like a professional skier. He was encouraging even if he made it to the top in half the time we did. And stopped to take this not so great picture of Tricia and I.
We ended up skiing around 7.5 miles.

Fun times. Falling is pretty awesome, you end up in the oddest positions. At one point Tricia was stuck in a bent over triangle position, skis crossed, poles stuck under the skis, sliding down the hill. Glad it was her and not me. Although I had my moments too.
We ended up skiing around 7.5 miles.