Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Windows @ the Grand

My talented sister in law, who is a graphic designer for Axius Marketing Firm, helped oversee and design these fun windows. The theme was Christmas Alphabet. A is for Angel, J is for Jack Frost etc.
The kids and I had fun looking and browsing at the windows. I noticed people taking notes, and wondered what it was all about. After we had finished the tour, I realized if the kids wanted a free treat, you had to write down what each letter of the alphabet stood for. Maggie was insistent that we make another round to get our cookies. Luke was adamant that we not! Lucky for us, Kortney answered her phone, and I quickly scribbled down the names. Sweet!

When we first arrived Peter started doing the potty dance. It quickly became urgent. We finally found a restroom and Luke took him in. Then Luke appeared telling me "It's going to be awhile, he is going number 2." WHAT? I told Luke he would have to wipe, since I can not enter the men's room. "YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!" I was told that more than once by Luke.