Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you!
I love Maggie for so many reasons. Here are my top 8!
1. She blows me a kiss everyday as I drop her off at school.
2. She is a good big sister. Always playing with her younger siblings.
3. Fake laugh. Maggie has an awesome fake laugh. It is so convincing, that it would give any child actor a run for their money.
4. Her sense of style. From scarfs, and headbands, to sneaking moms lipstick.
5. Brave. Lately I have seen this at dive class. Her teacher asks her to do a flip, and although a little hesitant-she does it! And now she is great at it!
6. Athletic. Anything Maggie tries, she is a natural. From swimming to skiing, and more.
7. Does not want for anything. I asked her if she wanted a new bike for her birthday. "No, I have a bike that works perfectly fine, mom." Mind you I picked up her bike on the side of the road, with a sign that said, Free! LOL.
8. Her love for her parents and family. When she was two, she sang a song, that she made up. "I love my family, ya ya ya!" She still sings it.