Can I just say that I love my Realtor. He is smart, knows what he is doing, and gave us the extra time we needed to get a quick camp trip in before our move. It was brilliant-but the buyer and her agent are furious. A story for another time.
So in the meantime, I can't sleep, my hair is falling out in chunks from stress, and some naughty words are becoming regular vocabulary for me. Nothing to be proud of for sure.
The papers were signed this afternoon. We came home, and started packing for a quick night away. Steve is on a camp out with the three oldest kids. Rachel and I felt left out so we are at the cabin.
Rachel opening the gate.
As the youngest she always gets shafted from this chore.
She was proud to be the gate opener tonight, even if she did have sun in her eyes.
Relaxing on the front porch.
The smells up hear are amazing, so fresh.
I am starting to relax, and ready to read a book in peace.
This morning Maggie came up stairs. I opened my arms to give her a hug. She pushed me away, and said she needed to talk to Dad first.
She then walked into our room where Steve was getting ready for work. Put her arms around him and told him "happy fathers day." It is not fathers day, Steve explained. "I thought that is why we were going on the Fathers and Kids Camp-out. To celebrate fathers", she told him.
Very sweet girl.