The elementary school celebrated Halloween on Friday. Great idea-since it is a short day. The little kids were excited to get in their costumes. They ran for the full-length mirror in Maggie's room. I snapped this picture.

After Peter participated in the school parade, he asked me, "Am I adorable in this costume?" I told him, that of course he was. "I thought so, because everyone keeps touching my head and saying that I am
adarable."

Peter and his kindergarten teacher. He is eating up this school year. Not only does he have a fabulous teacher, but an "adorable" class. With my two older kids, I loathed kindergarten. Everyone grabbed a best friend the first day and was super exclusive. With Peter, I have been pleasantly surprised-all the kids are over-friendly to everyone, and make sure everyone is included in play.
Daybreak is such a new community that all the kids are basically new and it makes it easier to make friends. All my kids are very happy and are starting to feel very adjusted.

While Steve was working late on Tuesday I made caramel apples with the kids. Nightmare of a mess, and they tasted about as good as they look-not great. But the kids loved them.

Maggie and her friend Addison.
Addison is wearing heals but she is still really tall.
I love her costume-school girl zombie!