Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cabin colors

My favorite place to relax is the California beach. But a close second is my parents cabin. All your worries disappear, and you never want to leave.
We were spoiled with high 70's for the temperature.
I am thinking when I choose which track the kids are on next year for school, I will choose one that has a break during the Fall colors. Then we can spend the week at the cabin.

While dinner was cooking, Steve and I went for
a walk. Rachel insisted she come, and she was fun to have.
The tripod was packed on this trip to hopefully get a family pic.
It is hard to decide which one we like best.
The above picture was tricky, the camera was set up far away.
I had to sprint, jumping over rocks and sagebrush.
Everyone thought it was very funny watching mom!
Look at Peters face.
Of course we had a moose sighting.
We laugh that it was following Luke.
At one point, the moose walked right in front of him.
My beautiful daughter.
On our hike. (above)
These two might as well have been twins.
I think it would have been easier.