Saturday, October 22, 2011

UEA

It is UEA weekend, which means a four day weekend. We came up to the cabin Friday afternoon after dropping Maggie at my parents. She is spending a night with them and going to see Thriller at Kingsbury Hall on Saturday afternoon. It is obviously quieter without my jabber box, which makes you notice her absence. I talked to my mom on the phone last night, and could hear Maggie singing in the bathtub.


The evening ride was a little chilly last night.
Luke put this hat on Rachel. I think it looks so stinkin' cute on her.
Just goes to show, that girls don't need to be pink and frilly all the time.

Early this morning, we turned on a movie for the kids,
Luke watched while Steve and I did a quick hike.

We soon realized it is the deer hunt.
Good thing we both were wearing bright colors.
Because we saw a lot of hunters.

I love this picture of Steve and I.
We are awesome at making a make-shift stand for the camera.

Games, Games, Games.
Checkers, Kings in the corner, and Battleship are the kids favs.
Peter plays a mean game of checkers (Maggie taught him how to play last trip!)

While many of the leaves have fallen,
The colors are still great.
Many of the vibrant colors have turned a golden hue-Love it!

Steve and I found this stream full of moss,
nestled deep behind some pine trees.
Pine trees are my favorite!