I love that we live so close to so many pumpkin patches.
I want to try out a handful of them,
yesterday was our first stop,
and the kids were very happy, and the weather could not have been better.
When you know it is a lost cause to get all four kids to smile
for a picture-you pull out the back up-funny poses!
Works every time!

This particular patch had a ton of little and big tractors for the kids to climb on!
The other day Rachel told me she loved me.
Then minutes later, she said
"I changed my mind, I wish I never had a mother!"
Peter has moved on from Francesca, to a girl named Ashley.
He dreams about her, and I have snuck up on him role playing conversations with her.
This kid is hilarious!
I also have to say, that Peter always brightens the mood,
just by walking in the room!

There was a free corn field for the kids to try out.
They took off running inside, and I was worried I would
be the top story on the nightly news:
Mother sends her kids into corn maze unattended!