Rachel is walking...well sort of...we will call them baby steps! Check out the video! Steve and I watched What about Bob the other night and I think it inspired her...you know "baby steps."
SO CUTE. I love how she almost nails her head on the corner of the coffee table... get excited for that... because as you know THAT also comes with walking!
4 comments:
hey you! so glad you left a note on my blog. and hope it's ok to peek in on you too. Happy Birthday this month! Happy Holidays!
Nathan had to watch that like 20 times. He thought it was funny.
SO CUTE. I love how she almost nails her head on the corner of the coffee table... get excited for that... because as you know THAT also comes with walking!
Oh my gosh, that is so cute!! Watching a child walk for the first time is so special--thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment