Saturday, December 6, 2008

Perspective

Tonight while Steve and I were talking, a story on the TV caught our attention about Zimbabwe refugees who are sick and starving. We watched the news clip of men and women running towards food that had been brought in by a charity. Click HERE to watch the story.
It made me feel selfish for the abundance that we have, and embarrassed at American society who feels sorry for themselves that the economy is in a slow down.
I think today is a good day for my Simple Gratitude's of the Day!

I am thankful for my Luke who keeps telling me he hopes I feel better soon.

I am thankful that my husband hung the Christmas lights on our house today. Look closely they are there!


I am thankful that my kids went to Breakfast with Santa, and had such a fun time!




I am thankful for the Christmas Season and the spirit it brings!

1 comment:

Adam's Family said...

I agree that we (Americans and others) focus way too much on themselves and forget about others needs. See Mosiah 4:19