Thursday, December 18, 2008

IKEA


I love IKEA. Do I love it enough to be stuck there all night? NO!!!!!!!!!!
Our night began when I agreed to pick Steve up from work and then we would head off to IKEA. Returns, shopping, play land, dinner....you name it, we did it. Once we were in the parking lot and Steve asked me to unlock the car....ooops, thats when I knew. I had locked my keys in the car.
Back into the store and a couple phone calls later, a locksmith was on his way. Or was he. It took him an hour, and he said he lived in Herriman. Isn't Herriman just right down the street? He also said he got lost...seriously dude, you drive by IKEA everyday!
We are home now, 4 1/2 hours later.
All I have to say is that I have an awesome husband. He never even got mad at me, and said everyone makes mistakes. He did imply that I make very expensive mistakes however.

3 comments:

Barnaby said...

Actually, I didn't imply, I flat out said you make more expensive mistakes.

Diane said...

Sarah,
I still think you should have found a nice bedroom display at Ikea and had you whole family stay the night. In the morning you could have had great cinnamon rolls and meatballs.

Love,
Dad

Molly said...

Ha ha...that sucks. When I started reading... I thought you really were there ALL night as in night to morning. Power outage or something...phew!

Don't you hate stupid mistakes like that... like $300 speeding tickets...