So after last nights disaster at IKEA, I needed an easy day. So much for wishful thinking.
First up, kids Christmas program at the school, 9:30. I hurry and drop my little ones at Grandmas and rush down to Paradise Bakery to get teacher gifts. I was scheduled to do it last night--and we know how that turned out. P.S. I had to prove my friend wrong who told me "I knew you wouldn't get the teachers anything." (Love ya Christina!) Maggie's class sang first, Luke's last--ARRRRGGGG!
Next up, pick up kids at Grandmas, put on a new white sweater also from Grandma, and were off to McDonalds.
Kids had a blast. Mom however had Rachel throw up all over her new outfit--it was bad!
I realize I am late picking Luke up from school, Peter is nowhere to be found, and its a blizzard outside. Turns out Peter is at the top of Playland and will not budge. It took a lot of pushing, pulling, screaming, bribery and even mom climbing up the slide to get Peter down.
Poor Luke had to walk home in the horrible snow storm, I feel so bad that I am going to buy him the scary ski mask.
Side note: The only nice thing I can say about Peter today is that he is a GENIUS. He pointed to a word and said, "That spells Utah!" Wow!
1 comment:
Quite the day and I must admit, though it was frustrating, we were all laughing at you in the playland (I've been there before, but mine was worse--one of my kids was potty-training and pooped and it was oozing down her leg and she wouldn't budge--at least she didn't try to go down the slide and spread it (I think Davis told on her). Sorry you were running late--we were just having so much fun talking time went by too quick!
Post a Comment