Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Checklist

Let the Holiday things to do list begin!
Opening the chocolate advent calendar! Check!

It is just one little chocolate but a whole lot of excitement!

Decorating the tree! Check!

Hand me down ornaments from my childhood and homemade ones from the kids. Nothing breakable or expensive on our tree. But I love it.

A Beautiful and peaceful room to relax and enjoy the season in. Check!


And finally, the dreaded December illness. Mom is the lucky recipient. Check!

Every time I call Steve this is how the conversation goes:
Sarah: Hi (in a crackly, deep, almost lost voice)
Steve: Your voice sounds so sexy, I love it!
Sarah: Huh? You like my smokers voice?
Steve: Yeah now that you put it that way, Not so much.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Ha... I love the phone conversation! Don't worry, your smokers voice will be back in a day or two.

j said...

Luke! I just bought the same advent calendar. It was the best one. Did you get it at Harmons?

Adam's Family said...

Cool Christmas tree.