My family has been watching this funny video from Americas Funniest Videos. It is hilarious to watch with Luke who laughs so hard sometimes I think he will wet his pants. Anyway, I am officially done thinking this video is funny! Why? Because it happened to me!
The other night we literally walked through the door at Grandmas when Peter started fussing. Something about milk, I think? I picked him up and BAM! Right into my mouth. Family scattered like flies. Which left me with Vomit all over my face and down my new white sweater. Me, plus white, plus kids is not a good combo.
6 comments:
In all fairness, your husband did not leave you and even took the barfing kid out of your hands and let him finish on my pants. This even after you laughed at me when Rachel puked on me the day before. Oh yea, I'm the one who had the pleasure of cleaning up the...mess.
I agree with Steve. The only person I remember running was Sarah.
Whatever!
I am dying! That is the sickest and funniest thing I've seen in too long. Ugh, it kind of makes my stomach turn.
I love your new family picture, by the way. Very cute.
Eww, baby spit up is one thing. Toddler throw-up is in its own league.
It is amazing how much comes out of those little ones. How much are they eating?
It sounds like he was just getting you back after the push down the hill snowshoeing.
Post a Comment