
I thought I would take a peek at what has kept him so fascinated. It turned out to be pretty funny. I laughed so hard when I found the question, "Have you ever peed in a swimming pool?" It was obvious that the box marked YES had been colored and then erased. I guess my family helped contribute to the Cryptosporidium outbreak in swimming pools this last year. (Steve did give the kid a good talking to on the subject!)
Speaking of good books, while I was cleaning the kitchen this morning it was super quiet. Luke walked in with another book and asked if it was OK that he was reading it.
I told him that book is too hard for him to read and it was for adults.
"No, it is not to hard. I am already on page 10."
This kid is a crazy reader. He checked out a book at the school library on electricity and electricians. He now thinks that because he has read the book and that he is a Boy Scout he can safely work on our electrical box. I guess I could have much bigger problems.
2 comments:
HAHA! After reading your post I was all "I gotta find Reid's copy of that book". I found it this morning and it had the same erasure marks on the pee in the pool question. Those gross boys! The rest of it was pretty funny too! I wonder how much is true and how much is to be cool? I'm a little hoping it's not 100% acurate!
What? I like to read. luke the nerd wrote this.
Post a Comment