I was taking my time, eying out the candy.
Why was everyone starring at me?
I continued to shop slowly, and kept noticing the stares.
Then I realized why.
Look what type of cart I was pushing around! With no children inside or anywhere in sight.
My shopping trip was done, I could care less if I missed other items on my list.
Confession: This is not the first time I have done this!
4 comments:
That's funny!! I could see myself doing the same thing.
That made me laugh out loud! That is totally something I would do.
Ha ha ha.... that is seriously funny. I guess you didn't notice how hard it was to turn that thing...
That is funny. Thanks for a good laugh!
You are a better mom than me though. I hate driving those babies, and never let my kiddos ride 'em.
Post a Comment