Happy early Valentines to the one I love, and who makes me smile!
I love you because...........
You kiss me goodnight on the forehead, support me in my decisions, come home devoted to me, give me time to exercise, make me laugh, help with kids in the wee hours, take care of our family's needs, have tackled the teeth brushing task with kids, lend a listening ear when I call complaining, tell me that I'm pretty, play with the kids, download new songs on my ipod, never comment when the house is messy, let your little girls sleep with you when they are scared, put gas in my car, scrape the windows on cold days, notice when I put effort into something, sit in the hot tub and talk about the future together, whisper I love you in my ear, let me put my legs on your lap when we watch tv, helped me through 4 epidurals and c-sections without passing out, I love catching you taking a peek,and how you touch my cheek with your hand when we kiss, when you put your arm around my waist, tell me you love me everyday,love your children and adore your family.
This one is for you, my love!
CHEESE ALERT: This video may contain content that is not appropriate for those with a stone-cold heart, cynical about love or gag at cheesy love scenes.
And yes, I do want to grow old with you!
1 comment:
You're the best! I love you!!
Post a Comment