Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It is Finally February!

I am so glad it is February. To celebrate I wore a new hot pink shirt to church on Sunday. Just wearing a fun color makes me feel better.

This is my new shirt, I also got it in black, not that you care!

When I told a friend about being excited for the new month, she thought I was crazy. "It is no different than January," she told me.

Here is why FEBRUARY is better than JANUARY.
-It makes me think of the color pink!
-There are only 28 days this month.
-Valentines Day
-Candy. Valentines candy is the only holiday candy I love.
-Chocolate covered strawberries. No, this does not fall in the candy category.
-It is staying lighter longer at night.
-In my style book, you can start wearing spring colors.
-Shopping for and surprising my kids with a fun valentines gifts.
-Crafts!
-Making sugar cookies with pink butter cream frosting. These are a labor of love, but so yummy!
-Wishful thinking that Spring will soon arrive.

1 comment:

Marti said...

Oh-you look great in PINK!

I find I don't like February because I just want to get through it to get to March. Especially this year...but, I DO love all the Valentine's stuff everywhere. And at least it's a short month.