-The balmy 50 degree weather. My car read 58 degrees.

-Being exercised and showered by 7:30.....A.M.!
-Receiving a coupon for a free Dr. Pepper. (he he, it is my second one!)
-Making a new type cookie with Maggie. Peanut Butter Oatmeal.
-Play time with the kids. How do you like Peter's dress?
-Rachel having belly giggles over a wagon ride!
-Watching this video on KBYU.
And finally having Salmon for dinner. Click here for the recipe. It was easy & good.
Today was not perfect however. My parents house was broken into. And I learned of yet another neighbor going to Hawaii. No fair!
2 comments:
I really need to stop focusing on my misery and realize all of the simple gratitudes of MY day!
And you are more than welcome to come by anytime to see the new playroom (which I can guarantee won't be as organized as the picture). We'd love to have Maggie come and play, too.
I saw you guys with the wagon today. It looked so fun! Good post. (but I'm sorry about your parents' home.)
Post a Comment