Monday, March 2, 2009

All in a days work

To Do List:
Folding Laundry. These folded piles are ready to be put away in rooms. Minus Maggie's I already did hers. Can you believe all the clothes?

Packing away. These piles no longer fit, and are ready to be packed away in the shed. Once again, can you believe all the clothes? (Just Luke & Maggie's)
This is all of Steve's junk from the storage/laundry room. I was dang sick of it, and decided to take matters into my own hands!












Making dinner. On the menu: White Chili!

Helping Luke set up an email account...(story to come!)
Dealing with a sick child who has a fever. Poor thing.

Changed a lot of these....

Read with the kids. Our favorite book is...


I feel like I am forgetting something......
"Luke, what time is it?" I call from another room.
"It is after 4:00" he says.
"Get in the car now!!" I scream. Rachel is only in a diaper, so I scramble to get her dressed. Peter is whimpering in bed, and then screaming when I throw him in the car.
What did I forget?
Picking up Maggie from dance.

I was so busted. I also pick up her friend. Her friends mom was next to me at a stop light (probably trying to not let me see her look at her watch.)
Just another day at the Dunhams.

1 comment:

Molly said...

you go girl. i love that you just chucked steve's stuff:)

And Peter with a fever! you have been through the ringer with sick kids this year.