But Better!
Maggie reminds me a lot of myself. Only she is funnier, happier, prettier, more stubborn, and a bit more ditzy. Most days she comes home from school, throws her jacket and backpack on the floor and she is off and running or riding! She grabs her hand me down bike, (again just like me, she does not care if it is a hand me down or blue.) and takes off down the street with straggly hair flying behind her. She is so athletic and tom boyish but is a girl who loves pink. She is a perfect mix!
I have been trying to spend more quality time with her. At lunch this week we have had a reoccurring conversation about Jesus. She wants to make sure when he comes again she will get to talk with him, and touch his hands. I told her I was pretty sure she would and we talked about when Christ lived on earth he loved the children, he blessed them and performed miracles in their behalf (Mark 10:16). And again in the Americas he did the same.
Maggie looks forward to this time and has much faith.
I feel very blessed to stay at home with her. She is a trial and a blessing in my life and always keeps me on my toes.
These pictures were taken last Easter--how time flies!
1 comment:
Oh, what a little angel. She's so cute! I love all the energy kids have. It makes me miss my endless energy days.
Post a Comment