He is making progress in the throw up arena. He now can do it in a bucket, and is proud of it. Thank heavens. No more scrubbing carpet.
It is almost art night at the kids school. They have been making overpriced items to sell. It is a fundraiser for the art program at our school. Noble cause, but things are overpriced. Maggie's class has made a number of items. My favorite is this bracelet. She was so excited for me to send money, so she could bring it home. Little did I know she was bringing it home to give to me! Thanks Maggie. I love it. I think she did a great job on the pattern and color combo.
*The jury is still out on another item. Her class made magnets to sell the day Maggie was sick. The teacher had another child make them, and then wrapped it with the tag, which read "Made by Maggie Dunham." They are banking on the fact that I will buy this item. Guess which way I am leaning? Let the judging of others begin! "Poor Maggie's mom did not buy hers!"
3 comments:
That is the sweetest. Not you not buying your kid's magnet-what kind of mom are you?? (kidding, I wouldn't buy it either), but about Peter. You know they're sick when they want nothing more than a nap. Hope you guys get healthier soon.
I love the bracelet. Tell her Grandma wants her to make one for her!
SERIOUSLY... you or someone in your house has been sick for like 6 months! Quarantine time. If i were you, I would really start thinking about home school!
Post a Comment