Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wishful thinking

It came, I enjoyed, it left......and now I want it back!!
The warm weather!
We knew the storm was coming. We needed to enjoy every minute of last weeks glorious weather. So Saturday night we got Blimpie sandwiches and headed to the park for a picnic. Peter wanted nothing to do with dinner and headed for the playground--the spiderweb climbing thing-a-ma-jiger (remember these?)
Steve: Should we be worried about him, he could fall and get really hurt.
Sarah: Are you kidding, his legs are not long enough to climb that.
I was wrong, check out the picture.

Sarah: What the heck? And I start running........towards the car. For the camera of course.
Steve: What the hell? He yells to me. I thought you were running to help Peter.

See, told you I am not an over protective mom!

Rachel rode the swing for the first time. I think she liked it.


Fast forward. Today is Wednesday. A gloomy day. Maggie is home with a cough and watching HSM3. I am embarrassed to admit this, but I love the music. Zac Efron is pretty cute too, if only I was like 10 years younger. I know gross.

*I may or may not have said "heck," but Steve definitely said "hell."

6 comments:

Barnaby said...

Don't try to gloss over it, everybody knows who the potty mouth of our family really is...Sarah.

Diane said...

Thursday is going to worse than today. Now is a good time to fertilize. (and find your snow shovel too)

Thanks for the pictures Sarah.

Dad

Lizzy said...

I'm hating this weather, too. It's only made worse by the teaser weather from last week.

Also, I love Zac Efron. He's dreamy LOL.

megan said...

This weather is pure torture! By the way, I wouldn't love your blog nearly as much if you weren't the potty mouth of your family:)

Stevo said...

I can't believe Lizzy used the word "dreamy." I laughed so hard I snorted. Oh my HECK that is funny.

Luke said...

I poshed Rachel.